SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION
What Is a Non-Surgical Facelift?
Using the rejuvenating abilities of several different injectables, a liquid facelift delivers stunning results. Some fillers we use for it include:
When done right, you gain the benefits of a rejuvenated appearance without the downsides of surgery. So that means:
- You can avoid the strain and risk of anesthesia
- Get back to your life without an extended recovery period
- Achieve rejuvenation without invasive methods
Before and After
More Non-Surgical Facelift Examples
Is a Liquid Facelift Right for Me?
Dr. Brent often recommends a liquid facelift for patients who wish to:
- Regain a naturally youthful facial contour
- Decrease the appearance of under-eye circles and bags
- Restore the corners of the mouth
- Smooth out nasolabial folds
- Restore lost volume where skin has begun to sag or flatten
- Provide contouring to targeted areas
- Reduce wrinkles, lines, and creases around the face
- Achieve a well-rested, lively look that matches how you feel inside
- Avoid the risk and downtime of traditional facelift surgery
Recovery & Results
How Does FaceTite Work?
What Does FaceTite Target?
FaceTite can treat almost any area on the face. But it is most popular to treat loose skin around the:
- Nasolabial folds
Benefits of FaceTite
FaceTite is best for patients with mild to moderate loss of facial elasticity. For more severe sagging, a traditional facelift may help you get your results. However, FaceTite still has many benefits:
- Uses only local anesthesia
- Quick and convenient (often less than one hour)
- The tiny punctures health fast without scars
- Typically a week or less of downtime
- Immediate results that get better as you heal