SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION
What Does a Breast Reduction Do?
Large or disproportionate breasts can cause a broad range of uncomfortable and painful symptoms. Some common ones include pain in your:
How Does the Breast Reduction Procedure Work?
Before and After
More Breast Reduction Examples
Types of Breast Reduction Procedures
THE WISE PATTERN REDUCTION
VERTICAL BREAST REDUCTION
STEVENS LASER BRA
BREAST REDUCTION WITH LIFT
How Long Is the Recovery?
Is Breast Reduction Right for Me?
Below are some signs that this procedure could be what you need.
- Do you feel self-conscious about your breasts’ size and shape?
- Is one breast a different size from the other?
- Do you often have back, neck, or shoulder pain?
- Do your bra straps dig into your skin, leaving indentations?
- Is your physical activity limited due to your breasts’ sizes and weight?
- Do you often have skin irritation or rashes beneath your breasts?
If you answered yes to any of these, then you could likely benefit from a breast reduction. Additionally, we ask that candidates be in overall good health. This includes not smoking before the procedure and while in recovery.