At Dr. Brent’s center for plastic surgery in Santa Barbara, he has helped countless patients achieve their aesthetic goals. He works tirelessly to ensure that you can reach your goals and achieve the body and appearance that you deserve.
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION
What Is a Facelift?
Types of Facelift
High SMAS Facelift
Dr. Brent is never ready to settle in the pursuit of perfection. That is why he developed his unique signature 360 Facelift. Through understanding the face’s complete structure, he designed a complete rejuvenation option for patients who want unparalleled results. This advanced procedure combines several components to deliver powerful results. It includes:
- LiveFill grafting for volume
- Brent’s signature Neck-Lace procedure
- Brent’s signature USIC procedure for the cheels and below the eyes
- A bidirectional face and neck lift procedure with no SMAS removal
Before and After
More Facelift Examples
Is a Facelift Right for Me?
If you want to achieve a powerful rejuvenated appearance around your face, then a facelift could be for you. If you match any of the below signs, then schedule your consultation today!
- Does your jawline lack definition?
- Have you started to have a double-chin?
- Do you have sagging neck skin?
- Do you look gaunt around your cheeks?
- Have you lost volume around your mouth?
- Do you have marionette lines?
- Do you look like you’re frowning even when you aren’t?
- Have you noticed lines or creases around your eyes or forehead?
In addition, good candidates will meet a few criteria. These are to ensure that you will enjoy optimal results from your surgery. Candidates should:
- Be in general good health
- Avoid smoking before surgery and while recovering
- Have health expectations and goals