SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION
Neck Lift Overview
- Vertical banding
- Horizontal Creases
- Fatty Jowls
- The ever-dreaded “turkey-wattle”
- Skin that feels like it has a thin papery quality to it.
A neck lift can help with concerns caused by:
- Weight loss
- And more
At his practice in Santa Barbara, Dr. Brent offers several modern forms of neck lifts. Using his experience and expertise, Dr. Brent has improved on older techniques to deliver stunning results of the highest order. Two of his preferred optimal methods include his signature “Neck-Lace®” method and a Corset Platysmaplasty.
The Necklace Neck Lift
Additionally, some of this method’s key benefits include:
- Minimized chance for post-surgical complications
- Delivers a smoother, longer-lasting result
- Significantly enhances the neck’s angles
Before and After
More Neck Lift Examples
This method effectively targets:
- Unwanted neck bands or cords
- A double chin
- Fatty jowls in the neck and chin area
- Loose, sagging neck skin
Though this procedure may be more complex, it also delivers natural-looking results. When performed by an expert, you can expect long-term results and a powerful aesthetic enhancement.
It can also be combined with other techniques to deliver a personalized experience. Popular combinations with a Corset Plasty include:
- Liposculpture: for enhanced contouring by removing stubborn pockets of fat.
- Liposculpture Plus Face and Neck Lifting: for additional smoothing of the neck and jawline with targeted incisions. Best for patients with significant sagging.
- Lower facelift: excellent for patients wanting to achieve a more thorough rejuvenation