If you are dissatisfied with the position or shape of one or both of your breasts, a breast lift could be for you. When Dr. Brent performs a breast lift, he can alter various aspects of your breasts to create a more appealing and aesthetic shape. Though this procedure does not change the size of your breasts like an augmentation, it delivers stunning results that can still make your breasts look fuller. An added benefit is it can be combined with other breast procedures, such as breast augmentation to enhance both the size and shape of your breasts.
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION
Breast Lift Types and Overview
The type of breast lift for you will depend on several factors:
- How much skin needs removing
- How much breast tissue may need to be removed or moved
- If the nipply needs lifting or repositioning
- If you plan to increase volume through implants (augmentation)
WISE PATTERN BREAST LIFT
PERIAREOLAR BREAST LIFT
Using a different technique, Dr. Brent can create less scarring with this method. It can be broken down into two sub-types:
- Crescent Lift: Least invasive, slight lift and firming, best for addressing minimal sagging.
- Donut Mastopexy: Requires fewer incisions, less invasive, best for medium breasts with moderate sagging.
LeJour Breast Lift
Before and After
More Breast Lift Examples
What Is the Breast Lift Procedure Like?
Recovery and Results of a Breast Lift
Is a Breast Lift Right for Me?
We do require our patients to meet a few prerequisites. These ensure that you will have the best chance for a safe and successful procedure. We ask that patients:
- Be in general good health
- Be at a stable weight
- Avoid smoking before surgery and during recovery
To see if a breast lift is right for you, schedule your consultation today. Dr. Brent will go over every aspect with you to see if it is a good fit.